Tuesday, May 20, 2008

20May2008...


Doing hotdog buns today....joining group b...quite boring...doing the buns myself....after tht go out read magazine myself...damn bored...like no frenz sia....chibay....no choices la....tomolo morning need to work...if not i will join back my group...i was doing twice times sia....coz 1st time dun know y got lump in my dough...tis was test....so i need to do well...then i do again lo...finally the result also almost same la...but the different is...other ppl jz hv 6-7 buns...i hv so many sia...c the pic....haha..and not bad also....quite soft...many ppl say my1 nice sia...haha...happyhappy...very happy....happy very...
Today i get my new book also...."On Baking"...so thick sia...haha....act pro^^free jz read it la...67dollars eh....quite expensive....must appreciate it and read it ....

After doing the stupid buns then go home lo....wish to slp but not dare to slp...scared cant wake up....coz evening need to work sia....so jz lay down 15mins then i wake up alr....so tired....my eyes feel so pain...talking about working...walau...the new worker....i'm really cannot tahan lo.....say wat she also like not understand....show her dun know she really know or not...anyway is damnly tired work together wif her la....chibay....



No comments: