Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~KuehDaDar~


emm~~~the colour not nice rite???haha...i also dun know y like tht.....tis called kueh dadar...is a malay kueh la.....inside is coconut....taste quite nice....jz the colour not so nice la...haha....
haiz...asian sweet also at hot kitchen.....fucking hot....feel wan fainted again.....haha
today quite moody....after 3months practical....i'm not ur closer fren anymore...heart pain....but good also...if too depend on u....i will feel more sad when we graduate....but now a bit bit sad also....anyway u still my chibay fren...u cheer me up i remember....u play wif me i remember....when i'm unhappy u was beside me i remember....
fren...come and go.....no one will together wif us forever....jz accept it...and...appreciate it...
today saw him again...everytime saw him my heart quite aching....he's winner....i'm loser....panda ah panda....stupid panda bego panda....

No comments: