Tuesday, September 9, 2008

L.O.V.E

everybody need love.....i know u need...i need it also....u try to get it from me....but i try to get it from her....and she was get her love from others....haha...lucky still got family love....i can get it from didi meimei daddy mummy^^ but i know tht i need a lover also....dun wish to be alone....i know u dun wish also.....but...i cant give u anything..... u say i cant understandd u....then who else can understand me also??? u know wat i need??? u will never know also....coz even thought me myself also dun know act wat i need....
"impossible means impossible"
"impossible means 'i'm possible' to do something but is truely impossible between us"
jz let me be alone....i like someone....but impossible....so jz let me be alone ba...
no hope no hurt~
no happy no sad~
i'm panda....lonely panda....@.@

No comments: