Tuesday, June 3, 2008

nervous....

somebody can tell me tht how should i overcome my pro.....yesterday dun know y i cant cream my cake....i know...i'm nervous....everytime also like tht.....sir also told me tht no need to scare....scare for wat.....if u scared u cant do anything....i know...but i still will 緊張when i c tht everybody can did well and alr done but i still cant do anything.....i feel tht i'm退步alr....jz becoz of less practice???or i'm too tired and cant do well????i'm really dun know.....anyway....yesterday i was really down....my heart was aching......tis was my 1st time tht i cant cream my cake and cant decorate it......my fren also told me tht must relax......dun stress dun stress dun stress....say is easy but is difficult to do it....
thx for being beside me concern me listen to me and give me some advices...thx....
hope tht tis coming fri i can do well my wedding's cake and wont hv same mistake again....
panda is damnly damnly sleepy....tired....lets stop here and continue next time.....Zzzzz.....

No comments: